As a strategy consultant, Laure has over ten years of experience in working with clients on multistakeholder cross-sector collaboration in order to create scalable, cost-effective, yet practical solutions to accelerate sustainability transitions. His expertise is in building impact organizations – organizations that solve key sustainability challenges using long-term sustainable business models.
In more detail:
• Examples of impact organizations Laure managed or worked with include: the Organic Cotton Accelerator, the Workforce Nutrition Alliance and the Social Impact Factory.
• He set up the secretariat and led the Organic Cotton Accelerator as its first Executive Director with the goal of organization advancing farmer prosperity whilst creating a transparent, resilient, and responsible organic cotton supply chain.
• Since its inception, he has been one of the driving forces behind the Workforce Nutrition Alliance, which aims to support employers to adopt and expand healthier workforce nutrition programs to reach three million employees in organizations and supply chains by 2025, and over ten million by 2030.
• He also has experience as the Operational Director of the Social Impact Factory, the hotspot for social entrepreneurship in Utrecht.
• In addition to his work at NewForesight, Laure is also a member of the Worldconnectors – a thinkcubator of prominent and engaged opinion leaders from different backgrounds who commit themselves to a sustainable, just and peaceful world.
Laure holds an MSc (with Merit) in Management & Strategy from the London School of Economics and Political Science as well as a MSc in International Development Studies from Utrecht University.