Zoé connects individuals and institutions to create value. She works amongst others on solidifying and extending the impact measuring and management system for Hear the World Foundation and has revised the circular roadmaps of the National Program for Circular Economy or the Netherlands Ministry of Infrastructure and Water.
• She has been one of the drivers behind the TransMission Theory that launched in 2023.
• Zoé is motivated to create a fairer, more sustainable world.
• She combines her knowledge to drive lasting impact.
• Zoé’s prior work experience with the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Kingdom Relations taught her the power of coalition-building.
• She runs a post-growth global development enterprise in her spare time.
Zoé holds a bachelor’s degree in Human Geography, a master’s degree in Political Geography and a master’s degree in Management.