Realisatie: Yonit - Copyright © 2019
We get excited about new insights on tackling the world’s toughest sustainability challenges and like to share them with you through your preferred channels. At the same time, NewForesight is committed to your right to privacy and to the ethical use of information online. We strictly adhere to the following privacy practices.
Personal data is collected only on a voluntary basis
We collect personal data when you enter an agreement with us, for instance by signing up for our newsletters and blog feeds or by applying for a job at NewForesight. Personal data that we process may include:
• Basic information such as your first and last name, prefix, title;
• Contact details such as your e-mail address;
• Data related to the device you use to visit our website, such as an IP address;
• Data related to your visit to our website;
• Personal data you may provide us for the purpose of a job application, such as your full name, date of birth, address, phone number, nationality and any other personal data set out in your application.
We collect group data without personal identifiers on our website
We use aggregated data to help us understand how our site is being used to improve its usability. We also, with explicit permission, use aggregated data from online surveys you choose to fill out for this purpose.
We do not release personally identifiable information to third parties
We do not rent, sell, give, exchange, or otherwise share personally identifiable information with other individuals or organizations.