To help our clients create shared opportunities among themselves and their stakeholders, we offer three tailored services:
- Strategize: your role and objectives in creating sustainable change.
- Model: a successful business case with sustainability at the core.
- Organize: for impact; at a global, regional and local level.
Strategize your role and objectives in creating sustainable change
- Do you see untapped opportunities for impact and value within your organization?
- Is the lack of market incentives and value proposition preventing you from creating lasting change?
- Do you have set sustainability objectives, but you have yet to turn them in an effective monitoring framework?
At NewForesight, we use systems thinking to support organizations to (re)define role in driving structural change. With a highly experienced team in data analytics as well as integrating results through learning & knowledge sharing and marketing & communications, we make sure you unlock your true potential and impact.
Years of experience in developing strategies for different types of leading organizations across sectors enables our advisors to understand your needs, your sector and the transition you want to make at a global, regional or local level.
We can help you to strategize your:
- Theory of Change
- Value Proposition
- Roadmap & Interventions
- Results Frameworks & KPI Frameworks
- Sustainable landscape approaches
- Traceability systems & accreditation
Want to know how this works in practice? Here you read about our work together with the World Cocoa Foundation in developing the CocoaAction strategy – an innovative industry-wide approach that enables companies to collectively create sustainable impact in the cocoa sector.
Model a successful business case with sustainability at the core
- Do you believe in the business case behind sustainability?
- Do you lack a view on the return on investment for your sustainability activities?
- Do you struggle to communicate your sustainability impact to others?
From extensive experience in systemic sustainability issues to expertise in statistical analysis and the design of complete financial statements, our consultants build rigorous quantitative economic models — standardized or custom-designed — for you to gain clear insights on the impact and performance of your interventions.
Whether at the farm, organizational or sector level, such models enable you and your stakeholders to make well-informed investment decisions that drive tangible impact.
We can help you to develop:
- Sustainable business models
- Economic models at farm, organizational or sector level
Want to know how this service looks like in practice? NewForesight developed a rigorous methodology and tool together with the Sustainable Trade Initiative (IDH) which assesses the farm-level impact and business returns of service delivery (SDM) to farmers across commodities, geographies, scales, and types of organizations.
Organize, for impact; at a global, regional and local level.
- Do you continuously seek to collaborate but are you limited by a lack of trust between parties?
- Are you challenged by tailoring your global priorities to locally relevant interventions?
- Do you find that your experience working with others to achieve change is ineffective and lacks accountability?
NewForesight is specialized in developing credible partnerships, for you to share costs and risks with other. We carry over 10 years of experience in designing governance systems that turn a shared vision, joint ownership and accountability into collective actions.
Over the years, we have steered effective partnerships with broad alignment in different sectors – such as coffee, cocoa and cotton – to drive tangible impact from the global to local levels.
We can help you to organize:
- Governance models in any sector
- Multi-Stakeholder partnerships with strong backbone organizations
Want to know how this service looks like in practice? We enabled the development of the Global Coffee Platform as an inclusive multi-stakeholder sustainability platform.