- Are you looking for a summer project?
- Do you have the analytical skills to crunch information into easy to read insights and do you have the ability to easily adopt conceptual frameworks in your writing?
- Are you that logistical hero that easily leads the coordination in a fast-paced project?
Then you should join us as a strategic content contributor to an exciting new publication. NewForesight is developing the sequel to the popular book, Changing the Food Game, together with Nyenrode Business University and a pool of over 40 sector experts. These experts are currently applying market transformation thinking to their respective sectors, including, apparel, construction, energy, mining, education, and tourism. The book is due to be published internationally by Taylor and Francis in mid-2019.
We are looking for someone to support and coordinate the final and most important phase of the book. The role will involve working closely with a team at NewForesight including with Lucas Simons (CEO) but also with Andre Nijhoff, Professor of Sustainable Business & Stewardship and coordinator of the MBA programs at Nyenrode Business University. The main work will be helping to develop the first chapter of the book which highlights the current sustainability trends and gives an overview of market system dynamics. You will be asked to conduct research around different topics, coordinate with the other authors and help with the drafting of the content. In addition to this, you will get to build your network in the sustainability world, through supporting the ongoing guidance of the sector-writers, including reviewing and re-writing their work.
The right person will need to:
- Be available for 2-3 months, five days a week, beginning in August and ending in October
- Have excellent research, organizational and writing skills
- Be able to understand complex theories quickly
- Be passionate about sustainability across different sectors
What is in it for you:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Great opportunity for building your network within sustainability
- Direct exposure to leaders in sustainability
- Mentoring and skill development from the Changing the Game team
- Acknowledgment of your contribution in the book
- Remuneration of 1250 euros per month
Apply for this position by sending your CV, motivation letter and an example of your writing by 31st July through breezy.