Attention: the event date and subscription deadline have been postponed
- Have you wondered what a day in the life of a sustainability consultant looks like?
- Would you like to see how conceptual sustainability thinking is applied in real-life settings?
- And are you looking for an opportunity to create significant sustainability impact on a global scale?
Look no further, because on the 18th of May 2018 NewForesight will hold its second Young Agents of Change event! At this day, we invite recent graduates and professionals at the start of their careers to work on real-life sustainability topics and consultancy cases.
During a full day, you will be introduced into NewForesight’s market transformation approach, how we apply this in tackling complex sustainability challenges, why front-runner organizations choose to work with us, and why NewForesight is the place where professionals come to have a structural positive impact. Want to know what such a day looks like? Check out the highlights of last years edition. Want to meet one of the previous Young Agents of Change participants who is now our current Junior Analyst? Read the interview with Marlien Sneller.
We’re sure this year’s Young Agents of Change event will leave you with a new set of ideas and insights. At the end of the day, we hope to have inspired you to become a change agent—something that is needed badly in the world today. And; you may even get a job interview out of it! Excited yet? Sign up with your motivation and CV here April 16th at the latest. There are limited places available, so make sure you convince us why you should definitely attend!
Agenda of the Young Agents of Change Event:
- Sustainable Market Transformation (crash course by Lucas Simons)
- NewForesight flagship projects presented by our project managers
- Introduction into effective presenting
- Case studies guided by experienced consultants
- Presentation of your findings to the group
- Feedback session on content and delivery, and examples from real-life cases
Testimonial of last years edition: