- Have you ever wondered about integrating sustainability into your daily work?
- Would you like to see how conceptual sustainability thinking is applied in real-life
- And are you looking for an opportunity to create significant sustainability impact on a global scale?
Look no further, because on 15th May 2018 from 18-20h, SustainableTalent and NewForesight will organize a Future Sustainability Leaders networking event! At this day, we invite motivated and curious professionals to discover more about and discuss real-life sustainability topics and cases (drinks and snacks will be provided, as we realize this is during dinner time).
If you are:
- A professional with more than 3 years of working experience;
- Curious about sustainability challenges and how to tackle them through the day-to-day work;
- A self-starter, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial;
- An analytical thinker and a champion for continuous improvement;
- Aspiring to be a thought leader in the sector; and
- Like to meet like-minded individuals from diverse backgrounds…
Then the Future Sustainability Leaders Meetup is for you!
During this session, you will be introduced to Sustainable Talent’s insights and workshop in how to increase your opportunities in sustainability career. You will be challenged to think about your talents and the added value you can give to sustainability employers.
You will also be introduced to NewForesight’s market-driven transformation approach, and how this is applied in tackling complex sustainability challenges. During this session, you will have a chance to ask questions about working in sustainability consulting and even get a chance to work on a short and informal case study.
We’re sure this event will leave you with a new set of ideas and insights. At the end of the day, we hope to have inspired you to become a sustainability leader – something that is needed badly in the world today. Excited yet? Sign up through Breezy here.
As there are limited places available and we would like to ensure a mix of backgrounds in the session, please provide us with a (brief) motivation letter and a CV (optional) before April 28th, so we know a little bit about you.
We look forward to meeting you and discovering future sustainability leaders!