Are you customer oriented? A real role-up -your -sleeves type? The go-to person when we are in need? Do you like taking initiative? Do you have an eye for detail? Do you like tidying the office and taking care of our beloved plants? Do you love numbers, Excel, Exact online and properly filled out documents in organized binders? Do you speak Dutch, English and maybe even other languages? And do you like to work in a very dynamic, committed, ambitious and highly professional environment, where the passion of your colleagues is contagious?
Then you are the person we would love to meet!
Thriving Coalitions – Office Assistant / (Financial) administrative Assistant (fulltime and combined function)
Thriving Coalitions is a new shared service company, which is part of a group of dynamic companies specialized in international sustainability. ThrivingCoalitions is an initiative of NewForesight Holding and they work with the global top brands and organizations to help them solve their tough sustainability challenges. The CEO and Founder of these companies is Lucas Simons, one of the most experienced and innovative thinkers for how to tackle sustainability issues on a global scale.
The support provided by Thriving Coalitions is essential to the success of initiatives as we provide support services specialized in multi stakeholder coalitions and it offers support services like Legal, Financial administration, Marketing and Communication, back office support and project management. Will you be the new hero that joins this team full of flexible, experienced and very committed people that help new coalitions thrive?
Assist and support the Office Manager and the Finance Manager with:
- Development, implementation and maintenance of administrative procedures
- Coordinating the upcoming move to a different office (in the next 1,5 months)
- Assisting clients of Thriving Coalitions in logistical, administrative and support services
- Procuring equipment; evaluating products, service, troubleshooting failures, calling for repairs
- Maintaining professional appearance of offices
- Optimize internal functioning of the office, including catering
- Performing light HR work
- Scheduling and organizing meetings
- Import data for financial administration and process this data
- Acquire approval on purchases and pre-prepare invoices for payment
We are looking for someone:
- who enjoys supporting the client
- who is an accountable professional
- to organize and host meetings to the smallest details
- with ability to proactively pick up work
- who stays calm if the printer is out of paper or the internet connection is lost
- who of course gets on it right away to fix the problem
- with the ability to work accurately and independently on tasks
- who is not afraid to ask for help
- who is a creative team player and effortlessly makes the team (un)load the dishwasher
- who likes to suggest new ideas
- with fluency in Dutch and English, written and spoken (other languages are a plus)
- with an affinity with (financial) administration
What we offer:
- A chance to make a difference for sustainable frontrunners whilst gaining experience in working in a team of a small, fast growing organization
- Lots of (internal and external) clients to make happy
- Working in international and multi-cultural working environment
- The satisfaction of making the office run like a well-oiled machine
- You can start straight away!
- The option to work with ThrivingCoalitions longer (upon evaluation of your work)
Thriving Coalitions is based in the Netherlands (Utrecht) and offers a dynamic work experience for young professionals who are looking to make an impact through their work. Apply here and let’s have fun and make a difference!