Are you looking for an opportunity to gather valuable experiences in sustainability strategy and consultancy?
Then you have found your challenge. NewForesight is a strategic consultancy firm dedicated to turning complex sustainability problems into opportunities. Clients from the public and private sector approach us to address challenges in their sector or supply chain, either individually or with a group of likeminded organizations, because they want to have a structural and positive impact on the way the market operates. We approach these challenges with a holistic view and strategic approach, focused on building a longer-term business case for sustainability. In doing so we shape market dynamics and drive sustainability by addressing market forces.
Because of this, the solutions NewForesight delivers are always creative, tailored, and practical. And because of our unique approach combining sustainability and business strategy, we have built a reputation as a thought leader and change maker in the sectors where we are active. We work with senior decision makers from all over the world, from Industry, Governments, Multilateral Organizations, NGOs, Academic and Research Institutions, Farmer organizations and other key stakeholders. Together we initiate, shape, and drive strategies, partnerships, programs, governance, and business models that bring a positive, transformative impact.
NewForesight is based in the Netherlands (Utrecht). We offer a dynamic freelance option for recent graduates looking for work experience in strategic sustainability consultancy.
JUNIOR ANALYST PROGRAM 6 months
“At NewForesight I was immediately part of a project team and got a lot of responsibilities. I was challenged to perform at a high level and learned more in a few months than I did in a year at university. The passionate work ethic along with the welcoming office environment made my time at NewForesight incredibly valuable and pleasant.” – Sophie Buchel, former intern NewForesight
- Research and analysis (e.g. industry level analysis of agro-commodity sectors)
- Project management support
- Quickly translate theory into practically applicable project content
- Assist in organizing our projects, with progressive client exposure depending on capabilities
- Ad-hoc research projects and practical matters such as building PowerPoint presentations etc.
What we are looking for:
- Recent graduates with relevant studies at University level
- Confident in English, written and spoken (other languages are a plus)
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to work independently on tasks and projects
- Prioritization and planning skills
- Good communication skills (including interviewing, presenting, etc.)
- Hands-on mentality and team player
- Above average interest in and knowledge of sustainability, development and agriculture
What we offer:
- A dynamic opportunity to learn and gain experience at a social venture organization in the center of Utrecht
- Being an integral part of the committed project team in a small, fast growing organization
- Challenging responsibilities in a broad consultancy context
- A freelance fee
If you are interested, please send your CV and application letter (no more than 400 words) to Tessa van der Meiden at firstname.lastname@example.org.